|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Leisiure Auto|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Nuetral Color Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
|Material:||ABS||Alarm Type:||Voice, Viberator|
|Algorithm:||PERCLOS||Vehicle Type:||All Vechicles|
Driver fatigue monitor with signal output 45km/h start-up speed
Is it difficult to install?
No, it’s very easy, just stick the main unit in front of the driver, and connect power from cigarette socket or vehicle power.
Can it connection to the vehicle power supply.
For our LS-803 Commercial Professional Version and LS-803 RS232 Version, the power supply is by 5pins or 4pins cable, it can directly connect to the vehicle power supply.
Will it influence my sight?Did I need to look at it?
No, it’s much smaller than a GPS navigator, and you don’t need to stare at it, just leave it alone after you have adjusted the angle toward your eyes.
Non-authorized person, please do not open or repair the device.
Please do not operate the system when driving to avoid dangerous
Please handle carefully, do not drop or impact with hard objectives
Do not use chemicals or cleaning agents to clean the machine, it will damage the machine surfaces or rust the paint.
keep it away from water or moist place, device will be rusted or shortcut in those area.
Do not rip, bend or squeezed the wiring by heavy object, or it will be hot to fire.
Power input and output
|power consumption||100mA in 12V car, and 60mA in 24V car|
|I/O output||high resistance status under normal status, low voltage output when triggered|
1. Input: 9-36V, LS803 is suitable for both 12V and 24V vehicle, and have good high voltage protection.
2. very lower power consumption, average current less then 100mA in 12V car, and 60mA in 24V car, similar with leakage from the battery, almost does not consume battery power.
3. I/O output, high resistance status under normal status, low voltage output when triggered.
4. Working Temprature: 0-80℃
5. Working Humility: 10%-90%
7. Demension: 4.5*10.2cm
Contact Person: Cindy