|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Leisiure Auto|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Nuetral Color Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
|Name:||Driver Fatigue Monitoring System||Material:||ABS|
|Alarm Type:||Voice, Viberator||Algorithm:||PERCLOS|
|Application:||All Vechicles||Reflection Time:||2 Seconds|
Driver fatigue monitor with signal output 45km/h start-up speed
every day, there are more than 1,000 injuries and nine fatalities caused by distracted driving in the U.S. alone. With the deployment of advanced automation and autonomous driving capabilities, OEMs and Tier 1s face even more safety concerns and considerations. They must also meet safety requirements in accordance with industry regulations such as the European New Car Assessment Programme (Euro NCAP), and be able to scale with evolving safety standards.
Power input and output
|power consumption||100mA in 12V car, and 60mA in 24V car|
|I/O output||high resistance status under normal status, low voltage output when triggered|
1. Input: 9-36V, LS803 is suitable for both 12V and 24V vehicle, and have good high voltage protection.
2. very lower power consumption, average current less then 100mA in 12V car, and 60mA in 24V car, similar with leakage from the battery, almost does not consume battery power.
3. I/O output, high resistance status under normal status, low voltage output when triggered.
4. Working Temprature: 0-80℃
5. Working Humility: 10%-90%
7. Demension: 4.5*10.2cm
Contact Person: Cindy