|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Leisiure Auto|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Nuetral Color Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
|Name:||Driver Fatigue Monitoring System||Material:||ABS|
|Alarm Type:||Voice, Viberator||Algorithm:||PERCLOS|
|Application:||All Vechicles||Reflection Time:||2 Seconds|
driver alarm stay awake device,
eye tracking based driver fatigue monitoring and warning system
Driver fatigue monitor with signal output 45km/h start-up speed
I/O and RS232 output optional:
Driver drowsiness detection is a car safety technology which helps prevent accidents caused by the driver getting drowsy. Various studies have suggested that around 20% of all road accidents are fatigue-related, up to 50% on certain roads.
Some of the current systems learn driver patterns and can detect when a driver is becoming drowsy.
I/O output is only a high/low voltage output, you can get only the alarm signal,the connection is easy. The default setting is high resistance status under normal status, low voltage output when triggered.
RS232 output has alarm signal and picture output, thus you can get the driver's face picture in the center, it need to integrate to the GPS system via protocol.
Power input and output
|power consumption||100mA in 12V car, and 60mA in 24V car|
|I/O output||high resistance status under normal status, low voltage output when triggered|
1. Input: 9-36V, LS803 is suitable for both 12V and 24V vehicle, and have good high voltage protection.
2. very lower power consumption, average current less then 100mA in 12V car, and 60mA in 24V car, similar with leakage from the battery, almost does not consume battery power.
3. I/O output, high resistance status under normal status, low voltage output when triggered.
4. Working Temprature: 0-80℃
5. Working Humility: 10%-90%
7. Demension: 4.5*10.2cm
Contact Person: Cindy